Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Thanskgiving Celebration 2008

Last week, my boss asked me if he could put me in-charge of our Christmas Celebration. At first I hesitated due to location. The venue will be in Iligan and that's 1 and half hour bus ride from my place. Second is I don't think I can lead a group to work for that important activity for the company. And third is, it's additional workload for me, additional pain in the head for that matter. Nonetheless,I did took the resposibility.

Organizing an event entails a lot of hard work. Conceptualizing on how things will flow was quite draining for me. I was able to submit the concept today and my boss gave a positive feedback. But the there are lots of things to be done to realize it. The challenge to get committed people to really do the job is ahead of me. With three weeks to prepare for it, I am confident that we can have an enjoyable and satisfying gathering. And most importantly, we can celebrate His Goodness and be ever thankful to the One Above for all the blessings...

No comments: